Facebook is the largest social network in the world, buy fast Facebook post likes and there is no doubt that it is an excellent opportunity to connect with your audience.
Facebook for Business is a wonderful way to grow a targeted fan base, network and connect, create engagement with your target audience, increase brand awareness, and convert followers into customers.
We help you with some tips and advice on Facebook best practices and how to optimize your business profile. Follow these steps and let us know how your sales or customers increased!
OPTIMIZE YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE
First impressions are the most powerful. When people visit your Facebook Page, they decide in seconds whether they want to stay and explore what you have to offer or not. Your Facebook business page is your brand’s digital “second home”, buy fast Facebook post likes and it’s vital to have it correctly optimized to maximize conversions.
Think about it, when was the last time you updated the Facebook page? As a business or personal brand owner, you need to make sure your page looks professional and up-to-date.
Here are several tactics you can use to create a more complete Facebook presence for your business. Let’s start with the basics!
- Profile photo: For companies, the profile photo is ideally the company logo. If the business is a personal brand, we recommend a good quality frontal image of yourself. The size of the profile photo must not be less than 180 x 180 pixels.
- Cover Photo – The cover photo should send a clear statement about your business and what it stands for. A company tagline or tagline is a way to include brand messaging on your Page cover. Cover photo size is 828 x 315 pixels
- Button: The button below your cover photo can prompt people to take one of several actions. The most common are “contact us” and “learn more”. Link the button to the appropriate web page and test to make sure the button works!
- About Page: There are several components on this page that will work for your business.
- General. Choose your categories wisely and make sure to put the category that best represents your business as your first choice. This section is also where you will choose your username and company name (which can be different).
- Hours. Inform your audience when you are available, if you have office hours, store, or customer service.
- Location. Entering your business location will populate a map. This is ideal for businesses that allow visits during office hours!
- About. Include your mission, when your business was founded, and an overview of your business. Keep the description medium in length (155 characters), so people don’t have to read a novel to learn about your business. This is what will appear as the description on your page and will be the first introduction your potential customers have about who you are.
- Additional contact information. Include links to your other social networks. Put your most active first. Also, indicate the email address you have designated for contacts, now is the time to create one) and the company’s website. You can also include links and calls to action, as well as list milestones at the end.
- History. This is where you tell who your company is (yes, as if it were a person), who its founders are, when it was created and how… tell the story of your company like grandparents tell their stories, putting all your efforts into it.
Left Sidebar Tabs: You can organize these tabs in order of priority, just like using apps to create more tabs. For example, you can integrate a MailChimp account, which will appear as one of these tabs, so that people can sign up for your newsletter directly from Facebook.
Services – Found on the left sidebar tab, Services allows you to list the types of services available at your business. Each service section allows for a title, description and image. It is a good idea to paste the URL that links to the services in each section… and if you have an e-commerce page, even better!
Testimonials: If your business is going to allow testimonials, buy fast Facebook post likes there must be a strategy in place for employees, customers, partners, customers, etc. please leave five star positive feedback.
Photos: Businesses should keep photos neat and organized, preferably in albums. Albums must be properly titled and include a description. Images can be tagged and captioned.
Events: Keep the events section up to date and make sure each event is fully optimized with a properly sized photo (784 × 295 pixels), description, date, time, ticket link and location.
HOW TO OPTIMIZE A FACEBOOK POST
Publishing is the best way to communicate and relate to your audience, as well as offer the most important information about your company to the people you want to help with your products and services. There are several types of Facebook posts, and each one requires a different optimization:
Post an image. All images must include optimized text: short description, call to action, hashtags and a link.
Posting a link. The image in a link can be replaced if necessary. The best size is 1200 X 628 pixels so that the image displays as a landscape rather than a thumbnail. The actual link can be removed after the image is completed. The title and description displayed with the image can be edited. Lastly, include a brief introduction and call to action in the body of the post.
Video. If video files are uploaded to Facebook, they will automatically play in the news feed. Videos should have a catchy headline, description, and call to action. Facebook recommends that videos be mobile-friendly (vertical or square video format), optional sound-off display (adding subtitles), text readability, and short or concise videos no longer than 2 minutes.
Note: It is good practice to maintain suspense when making a post. Unlike an article, the content of a post should not read like a headline, nor should it indicate exactly what the post is about. Rather, a post should allude to what the content is about so that the reader is intrigued to read more.
TIPS AND STRATEGIES FOR FACEBOOK
Whoever said that social networks are just publishing and is already wrong (or was left behind five years ago), Facebook requires specific strategies to grow a fanbase. These strategies will vary by company, buy fast Facebook post likes your audience, and will also adapt to Facebook’s ever-changing policies and algorithms.
Strategic practices include:
- Ask your subscribers to follow your page.
- Tagging clients, influencers or companies with which you are associated.
- Have strategic partners who share your page.
- Use Facebook Ads to boost posts and invite people who like the post to like your Page as well.
- Create advertising campaigns with the aim of promoting your page.
- Create viral publications (which require their own strategies to achieve these results).
- Interact with your community! The most important for 2020, the audience grows when they feel heard.
Similarly, it should be noted that although it is important to focus on specific strategies for each social network, it is also good to maintain some strategies for all your networks. There are several fundamental tips that can help you meet your goals and maintain contact with your audience efficiently:
- Deeply understand the needs of your audience and think about how you plan to address them. It can be through educational content that supports them in their needs or providing solutions to their problems.
- Create videos. The video continues to grow in popularity. In fact, it is the most consumed form of content on social networks.
- Don’t overcomplicate yourself with the videos either. There are more and more tools that can help you facilitate the process and you can always go to live (live broadcasts that allow all your followers to stream with your mobile or PC at the moment. It can be done in groups, profiles personal and fan pages). People nowadays value organic content that looks real, in many cases preferring it to hyper-produced videos that command a lot of money.
- Make posts simple and concise. It’s the best way to keep your customers’ attention.
- Know your audience. By understanding them better you will know how to approach them more effectively. You will be able to understand what type of content they want and need, what the tone of the conversation should be, and what differentiates you from your competition.
- Post often. It is recommended that you post daily. The correct time to post depends on your audience. It is recommended to try at different times until you get the time when most of your audience is connected.
- Use trends, hashtags relevant to your posts and always try to include images. Always post excellent quality content to keep your audience engaged.
- Interact with your audience. Answer their doubts and try to please them and highlight their value.
- Stay up to date and correctly analyze your analytics. Some of the most important metrics to track include: impressions, engagement, link clicks, organic likes, dislikes, net likes, and total fans. While it is true that all these analytics are important to monitor the effectiveness of your social media strategies, you also have to be aware of your on-site analytics (sales, leads, brand interest, etc.).
Facebook is the perfect tool to gain brand exposure and engage with your target audience and industry partners. It is the perfect ecosystem to share publications, buy fast Facebook post likes show your brand identity and communicate everything related to your company.
Following Facebook best practices and tips is vital to your overall social media marketing strategy. The ideal is to know how to mix them with a thoughtful strategy and do it by focusing on your final objective to obtain the results that you so desire for your brand.