Social networks have grown spectacularly in recent years, buy Facebook post likes fast delivery reaching penetration rates in society never seen before. This has meant a revolution in how we communicate, how we get information and how we do business.
For this reason, it is essential for companies to improve their presence on social networks and try to reach the maximum number of users possible, but reaching them is not enough. Given the enormous effort involved in reaching these users, buy Facebook post likes fast delivery it is essential for companies to improve their retention rates and get the most out of their investments in these social networks.
WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT? AS MEASURED?
Let’s start by clarifying terms. What is engagement in social networks? In English it means “commitment”. And we define it as the ability you have to attract followers to your social media accounts: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook… We are talking about engaged followers, not just visits. That is, followers who, for example on Facebook, share your posts, give you likes or make comments. That is, followers who interact with you on your social networks.
How do we measure it? When can we say that we have good engagement?
We can measure engagement on social media by dividing the number of all those interactions we’ve had (likes, comments, shares, mentions, etc.) by all the users who saw our post. And then we multiply it by 100 to get a percentage. That is, a ratio.
5 TIPS TO IMPROVE SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
Now we are going to give you some tips so that that mathematical operation you see up there gives good results.
- Post quality and useful content. Pay attention. We have not said only content. But “valuable” and “useful”. This means that if you are a specialist in something, buy Facebook post likes fast delivery take advantage of it. Pass on your knowledge. It will be useful to many users of social networks. And they will decide to follow you for it. That is, you will achieve engagement.
- Think about your audience. Do not dedicate yourself only to promoting your products. Share posts that may interest everyone. For example, talk about original photographs, famous phrases, etc. Insert CTAs (calls to action) in your posts. It can be simply asking them to answer a question or give their opinion on a topic. Contests also bring very good results. Some studies say that contests produce up to 30% more social media engagement.
- Listen to your followers. If you do, you will be contacting the most important people in the process of disseminating your content. And, thus, it will be more feasible for you to get loyal followers. Respond to their direct messages as soon as possible. Like them. Let them know that you read them and that you care.
- Use images. You will always achieve a greater impact on the reader if you use photos. If you follow this advice, buy Facebook post likes fast delivery keep one other thing in mind. Always use the same type of images for your followers to recognize you. And please use quality photos. You do not know the bad impression produced by pixelated. As for the photos, you can take them yourself or take them from the many free image banks on the web. You can also create infographics. Graphic elements increase engagement by 53% in the case of Facebook. And up to 150% on Twitter.
- Listen to all opinions. If you listen to your followers and other professionals in the sector, you will improve your engagement on social networks. Their information, even negative, will be useful to you. In addition, it is the best way to correct the mistakes and errors that we can make.
TRICKS TO GET ENGAGEMENT ON FACEBOOK
They are the following:
- Use Facebook Ads: With very little investment you can get a good profit. To achieve greater impact, buy Facebook post likes fast delivery it is always better that they be simple publications, with little text and that have a link to a post.
- Use videos. It is best not to last more than a minute or a minute and a half. And make it pleasant, relaxed and, if you can, with a bit of sparkle… humor.
- Ask questions in the sentence. The questions invite participation from the fans. In general, questions usually double the number of comments, get more likes and shares. That is, considerably increase your engagement on social networks.
- Don’t use too big posts. Posts of less than 80 characters have approximately 25% more engagement.
- Put attractive titles. Getting attention with a good title is essential. You can use emoticons or symbols.
- Public at the best hours. If you publish at the time that Facebook has the best percentage of interaction, buy Facebook post likes fast delivery it will be easier to achieve engagement. What time is it? There are many studies on the Internet about it. But if not, look at your audience data in Twitter Analytics, and you’ve got it.
- Public periodically. Do not disappear. If your audience doesn’t see you regularly, they forget about you. In addition, you will lose pull in the face of the Facebook algorithm.
- Your experiences. If you publish your experiences, work anecdotes or even experiments or anecdotes, you will attract more people. They will feel greater affinity and closeness with you. And, in the end, they will give you more likes.