As we have discussed on previous occasions, buy Facebook photo likes instantly one of the most effective ways to increase engagement with your target audience is to create experiences, for example, through events in which your consumers can participate, feel part of your brand, and be in direct contact with it and discover his human side. But experiences don’t necessarily have to be in person: an experience can also be a great blog post or a memorable social media interaction.
We will talk about this last option on this occasion: how to increase your engagement on social networks? With the fact that everyone wants to be present on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., the competition increases and everyone wants a piece of the cake. Here we will tell you how to get it and not just any slice, but a big one.
1. – Answer!
Did you know that approximately 88% of brands that have a social media account DO NOT respond to people who are looking for a specific answer? Yes, we were surprised too. So how do you want to increase your engagement?
We understand that it can be difficult to dedicate time to seeing and responding to everything that your potential or current clients are saying about you online, but you can always count on our specialized teams so that you not only respond to everything like a robot, but also start a conversation, not just to hang out, but to improve or consolidate your brand in the minds of those who write to you, which translates into more loyalty, more engagement and, effectively, more sales.
You can even add a small signature to each message. In this way, people will feel that they were not answered by a bot, but by a person with a first and last name who will follow up on their interaction.
Also, remember that when it comes to requesting a supplier or someone to satisfy a need or doubt, people usually look on social networks to see how active the brand is, in case they run into any problems. If they see that you respond appropriately and actively, buy Facebook photo likes instantly you will increase their confidence and they will be encouraged to take that step that will convert them into clients. Do not forget that your footprint on social networks is public, and that can bring you many benefits.
So if you already have a social media account, use it to respond to people interested in your products or services. If you do not have time to do it, we can help you with your strategy, because it is not about responding to everything, and if there is a recurring theme, we can deal with it on your blog and thus save time and resources.
2. – Change your vision regarding social networks
The first rule is “don’t get on just to hang out”. In other words, before opening or reopening your social networks, ask yourself what goals you want to achieve through them.
On the other hand, he understands that networks are not just an infinite repository of memes, but a channel of communication, expression and conversation with enormous relevance: people usually review and interact on social networks many times a day; In fact, most of our waking time is spent in front of a screen: According to a Nielsen study, the average American spends more than 11 hours a day watching, reading, listening, or otherwise interacting on multimedia devices.
On the other hand, people see social networks not so much as soliloquies, but as a way to converse or chat with others. In other words, if we mention someone, we want them to respond (preferably immediately) and draw her attention. And even more so in the case of brands (see point 1). In other words, you must change the image you have of social networks to start taking advantage of them.
3. – Get on the train… but in first class
It is generalized to think that if you “get on” the trending topics of the moment, you will automatically get visibility on networks. And yes, it may be so in most cases, but wait: that meme that you might find hilarious may be offensive and not funny at all, or that joke that seems super smart to you may not really be.
If you are going to “get on the train”, do it but in first class, that is, intelligently, and find goals beyond just “getting on board”. For example, instead of just “playing funny,” why not seek to spark a conversation with your audience? This way you will go from a monologue to a dialogue that will surely arouse various reactions. It will depend on you and your team to direct the conversation to fulfill your interests, but from the outset, generating positive conversation will give you benefits:
- Respond briefly and clearly (both publicly and privately)
- Ask smart and funny questions
- Break the ice and let people know that they can set up a chat with you whenever they like.
- Do not delay in responding: the audience wants to hear from you at the moment. If necessary, establish an office hours and communicate it so that they are not disturbed if you do not answer at 2 AM.
Specific tips by social network:
Facebook and Instagram
- Completely fill in your contact information and profile: that is, not only put your website and your photo, but also your telephone number, physical address (if you have one), category, description and even the personal accounts of your CEO or spokespersons to that you give that image of closeness and availability that your clients will love.
- Take advantage of management tools: Both networks are increasingly specializing in business. FB, for example, allows you to concentrate and answer all your Instagram or Messenger requests from one place. You can also put labels on your contacts to classify them, store answers to frequently asked questions to react faster and schedule automatic messages for non-working hours or holidays, for example.
- Answer: Yes, again, but now specifically on these networks. We advise you to go down in your comments and answer the ones that were “flying” around. How many times have you seen accounts where only the first comments that appear when a post is uploaded are answered, but never the questions that already have more time?
Taking advantage of social networks to sell more does have its science, but that’s what we’re here for: we can talk when you need it, buy Facebook photo likes instantly put together your strategy, deliver timely reports and manage your networks to obtain great benefits in a short time.